MasterBrace 2200 - High strength epoxy bedding and repair mortar
How does MasterBrace 2200 work?
Bedding of bridge beams or steel bridge bearings
Repairing surface defects in concrete in horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Fixing of injection ports for MasterInject resins
- Bonding of dowels, bolts and anchors into concrete
- Rapid structural repair of concrete
- Repair of concrete posts in situ
What makes MasterBrace 2200 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 2200 meets the customers need for a leveling adhesive for the laminates to ensure that the laminate is able to take the maximum load by being installed in a flat plane.
How can you benefit from MasterBrance 2200?
- Adheres to concrete surfaces – Allows rapid repair of concrete
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging – No job site errors
- Easy application – No primer necessary
- High abrasion, impact and chemical resistance – Can be used as contact surface in aggressive environments
- Cures hard at low temperatures – Wide application range