MasterFlow 648 - Low creep, high strength, high flow, high temperature epoxy grout
How does MasterFlow 648 work?
MasterFlow 648 is recommended for grouting heavy-duty machines exerting high dynamic loads on foundations. It is suitable for a minimum 15mm gap below the baseplate.
What makes MasterFlow 648 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 648 meets the customer need for a high strength epoxy grout that can be applied at variable thicknesses and has adjustable flow to ensure that any grouting job where chemical resistance or fast return to service are important.
The grout is designed for use even in narrow gaps under baseplates and to effectively transfer all static and dynamic loads to the equipment foundation even at elevated service temperatures.
How can you benefit from MasterFlow 648?
- High flow – Effective grouting of even narrow gaps and large baseplates.
- High tensile and flexural strengths – Efficient transfer of operational loads to foundation including high dynamic loads.
- High strengths even at elevated temperatures – Maintains alignment and level even with elevated baseplate temperatures.
- High bond strength – Protects machine from vibrations by effective dampening.
- High resistance to creep – Maintains alignment and level over long time.
- Good chemical resistance – Durable even when exposed to many industrial chemicals.
- High early strengths – Allows early load transfer and rapid commissioning of machines.
- Variable fill ratio – Flowability can be optimised for ease of application and to maximise the cost of effectiveness.