MasterProtect 300 - High build, Crack-bridging, Elastomeric, protective and waterproof coating for Concrete and Masonry
How does MasterProtect 300 work?
MasterProtect 300 is recommended for external protection of concrete to prevent ingress of atmospheric corrosive gases, wind driven rain, and water borne chlorides. It is available in standard pastel colours. It can be made available in custom colours subject to prior agreement.
What makes MasterProtect 300 a unique solution?
MasterProtect 300 meets the needs of the customer for an economical anti carbonation coating and water resistant coating.
How can you benefit from MasterProect 300?
- Anti-carbonation and sulphate coating - High resistance to CO2 & SO2 diffusion.
- Resistant to diffusion of chloride ions – suitable for marine applications.
- UV resistant – suitable for exposure.
- Resists water ingress and permeable to water vapour – suitable for exposure to splashes or wind driven rain
- Resists dirt pick up, and growth of fungus – suitable for use in the tropics
- MasterProtect 300 – copes with thermal movements of buildings.
- Washable - coating with excellent durability