Ucrete UD 200 - Heavy duty polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete UD 200 work?
Ucrete UD200 is recommended for conditions requiring maximum chemical resistance, slip resistance and cleanability, especially in extreme temperature environments.
What makes Ucrete MF a unique solution?
Ucrete UD 200 meets the needs of the customers by providing a slip, chemical and heat resistant floor topping that can be steam cleaned.
How can you benefit from Ucrete MF?
- Expert application - Installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors.
- Fast application/rapid access - Can be applied to 6-day-old concrete or 2 day old polymer screeds.
- Short curing time - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles.
- Hygienic/Safe - Slip resistant, non-tainting, non-dusting, monolithic (minimum joints), easy to maintain, microbiologically inert.
- Durable/long life - Wide chemical resistance, wear and impact resistant, resists temperatures from -40°C to 120°C at 9 mm thickness; resistant to occasional spillage to 150°C; more than 25 years of international use.
- Pre-packed - Pre-weighed/ pre-packed for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour-matched for consistency.
- Colors - Yellow, Cream, Orange, Red, Green and Grey